Monday, September 30, 2013

Guild Meeting with Laura Franchini, 9-17-2013

Laura Franchini, from Wisner, NE came to our monthly meeting and gave a great program for us. Laura considers herself a happy fabriholic and an escaped high school teacher. She has a rather off beat way of looking at her quilts and quilting. And she is a new first-time Grandmother, so can you imagine the quilts that baby will receive??? Here is a slideshow of her quilts..enjoy!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free digital slideshow

We had another great show & tell. I don't know if I have the slides all correctly tagged but excuse me if I don't .
 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox
I hope to you enjoyed the slide shows...

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing body of work? Loved the slide show, thank you.
    Jacqui
    NZ

    ReplyDelete