Friday, August 30, 2013

August Meeting and Program Slideshows


This is a pretty "heavy" post with 2 slideshows but I hope you enjoy looking at them..Our meeting and program was one of the best.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow made with Smilebox
Our guild member, Phyllis was our featured quilter and she gave us a wonderful program. She showed her quilts to us in a Quilt Turning fashion...Wow, did we see a lot of beautiful quilts and quilted small pieces. I know she never sleeps and you will agree with me after looking at the slideshow. Many of her quilts are reversible with quilts on both sides!! These weren't all of the quilts she had made, many had been given away...:-) Enjoy the show!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow created with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. I'm really behind in my blog reading, so forgive me. I love the slide shows and all of the beautiful quilts. I has forgotten about some of them and loved seeing them again.

    ReplyDelete