Friday, October 7, 2011

The Farmer's Dotter came on Sept. 20, 2011


September meeting was well attended with 45 members and 1 guest and everyone enjoyed our program. It was given by Brenda Weed (aka The Farmer's Dotter) from Bedford, IA.  Her trade name comes from 1. her love of polka dots and 2. from the quilt block, Farmer's Daughter. (shown above).  She has a quilting retreat in her home and she says it is centrally located between Des Moines, IA, Kansas City and Omaha. I think it would be a fun retreat to try sometime, anyone want to go??? You can find a link to her right here, The Farmer's Dotter. My pictures didn't come out very good at all that night and I apologize for that. Here are just a couple more from Brenda's program.
We had some nice show & tell too and once again the pictures aren't that good so I am showing them in a collage instead of individual pictures. If you click on the picture collage, it should enlarge it.
Please, if anyone has anything to add to the blog, pictures, information, etc. email me with it and I will put it on here for you. Thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. The link does work! I've just figured that out a little bit myself. Thanks for your great review...sorry I'm so slow in responding...it's been a little crazy around here! I would love to have you and some of your friends come stay sometime. This weekend there is a 3 shop hop up around the Harlan area, which is kind of between you and me. Know you're probably busy in the field right now. Happy Harvesting!
    Brenda...the Farmer's Dotter

    ReplyDelete