Sunday, August 21, 2011

Reiman Gardens Quilt Show - 2011

A couple of weeks ago, I attended the Reiman Gardens Quilt Show and viewed some lovely quilts. I hope you enjoy looking too.

I apologize for some of the photo's. Some of the quilts were hung up high on an open rafter in the hall and they were hard to photograph and with my little point and shoot camera they don't always come out looking the best. I will try to post again soon and not let it be so far in between. If anyone has anything they want me to put on here, you can just send me an email, after all, this is the Piecemaker's Guild blog and any information is welcome. I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful quilts. Were they from Iowa, or from all over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, As I recall, the majority of them were from Iowa and there were some very pretty ones there! Some were up quite high and it was hard to read the names and where they were from.

    ReplyDelete